ProGaming Pvt Ltd is into Game Publishing & Distribution business spread across India & SAARC Markets. As part of our expansion plan , the company is looking for following opening to be based out of Thane, Mumbai.
1. SEO Specialist (PC & Mobile games)
Location - Mumbai
GamerMall.in is looking for Google certified SEO Specialist with minimum 3 years of agency experience .
- Experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Experience with Google’s Keyword Tool
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry
- Familiarity with the best tools in the trade
- Supplementary skills: PHP, UX, IA, CRO, SEM, Content Strategy, Social Media
2. Community Manager (PC & Mobile games)
Location - Mumbai
The Community Manager is responsible for helping to build and manage a strong online gaming community for the games. This includes moderating and
monitoring forums, designing community engagement programs and reporting community issues.
- Provide comprehensive reports on community feedback, issues, concerns and trends to stakeholders in order to address the communities’ needs.
- Constantly monitor and moderate user generated contents within our forums, and social media outlets to maintain positive environments for our players .
- Actively participate in the creation of content and message to be published through our websites, forums and social media outlets; lead the design and
- execution of designated games (or all) of our community engagement programs with internal teams.
- Manage our relationship with our community partners, such as fan sites, external forums & social media destinations for our brands, as well as every volunteer network
- Consistently stimulate the conversation across all departments regarding community strategy, and ensure all departments are working towards developing a clear and healthy relationship with our communities
- Mentor junior members of the Community team to help the Manager, Community effectively manage the team.
Skills & Requirements
Your qualifications include:
- 3 + years of community management experience with proven track record of success (DOTA experience will be an added advantage) .
- Forums and/or community tools experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong writing skills.
- Good project management and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of marketing and/or game production.
- Knowledge of social networking sites.
We also like to see:
- Familiarity with the FPS genre and associated community.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
What we are building:
ProGaming has built a platform which enables blending of ads within mobile gaming experience using assets like background, characters, power-ups. It helps advertisers engage audiences while they are playing games, empowers game developers monetize their game development efforts through non-intrusive advertising and allows gamers to enjoy gaming content without having to deal with distractive advertising.
Send in your resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org