ProGaming Pvt Ltd is into Game Publishing & Distribution business spread across India & SAARC Markets. As part of our expansion plan , the company is looking for following opening to be based out of Thane, Mumbai.
1. SEO Specialist (PC & Mobile games)
Location - Mumbai
GamerMall.in is looking for Google certified SEO Specialist with minimum 3 years of agency experience .
- Experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Experience with Google’s Keyword Tool
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry
- Familiarity with the best tools in the trade
- Supplementary skills: PHP, UX, IA, CRO, SEM, Content Strategy, Social Media
2. Community Manager (PC & Mobile games)
Location - Mumbai
The Community Manager is responsible for helping to build and manage a strong online gaming community for the games. This includes moderating and
monitoring forums, designing community engagement programs and reporting community issues.
- Provide comprehensive reports on community feedback, issues, concerns and trends to stakeholders in order to address the communities’ needs.
- Constantly monitor and moderate user generated contents within our forums, and social media outlets to maintain positive environments for our players .
- Actively participate in the creation of content and message to be published through our websites, forums and social media outlets; lead the design and
- execution of designated games (or all) of our community engagement programs with internal teams.
- Manage our relationship with our community partners, such as fan sites, external forums & social media destinations for our brands, as well as every volunteer network
- Consistently stimulate the conversation across all departments regarding community strategy, and ensure all departments are working towards developing a clear and healthy relationship with our communities
- Mentor junior members of the Community team to help the Manager, Community effectively manage the team.
Skills & Requirements
Your qualifications include:
- 3 + years of community management experience with proven track record of success (DOTA experience will be an added advantage) .
- Forums and/or community tools experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong writing skills.
- Good project management and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of marketing and/or game production.
- Knowledge of social networking sites.
We also like to see:
- Familiarity with the FPS genre and associated community.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
3. Manager - Ad Sales (3-8 yrs exp)
Location - Bangalore
ProGaming is looking for an Ad Sales manager who would be responsible for evangelizing native and embedded marketing concepts and educating advertisers on how they can leverage the power of mobile based platform/s. You would also be responsible for managing and growing the brand and agency relations.
- Identify potential clients to offer them advertising services
- Highlight the benefits of our platform and ad services including their capacity to reach a target market
- Provide clients with advertising sales materials to aid them in choosing appropriate service
- Responsible for managing and growing revenue from existing clients.
- Carry out market research to identify new techniques to advertising sales
- Manage all internal reporting on performance and optimization of your client's revenue.
- Guide campaign management efforts to exceed client expectations
- Collate and interpret customer feedback to facilitate improved advertiser products.
- Work with Publisher Team to identify inventory required for specific client objectives.
- Manage agency and advertiser relationships to exceed quarterly revenue targets
Key Skills & Experience:
- Industry experience of at least 3 years
- Understanding of the industry benchmarks
- Ability to take ownership and work in teams
- Eagerness to contribute towards improving the product
- Existing network in the mobile advertising ecosystem
- Willingness and ability to grow business internationally
What we are building:
ProGaming has built a platform which enables blending of ads within mobile gaming experience using assets like background, characters, power-ups. It helps advertisers engage audiences while they are playing games, empowers game developers monetize their game development efforts through non-intrusive advertising and allows gamers to enjoy gaming content without having to deal with distractive advertising.
Send in your resume at : email@example.com